Good morning. Happy New Year's Eve Eve. Only 2 more days (including today) until 2021. I know we are all looking forward to a better year ahead.
I do have a card to share today. It's kind of late, but no problem. Every month the Creative Card Chicks post a card on the 21st of the month. Usually it is from a card kit that we have received from the hostess for that month. The hostess sends us images, papers, and some embellishments to use on the card and then we create whatever comes to our mind with those ingredients. For December, we did not have a hostess so we were just encouraged to make a Christmas card with images and embellishments of our own choosing. I had dug out this Power Poppy stamp set to use for another challenge and liked this image that I have not used before.
- Image - Power Poppy Bottlebrush Holiday
- Sentiment - Same as image
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Real Red; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Tis the Season
- Accessories - Hero Arts Holly Gems; Ribbon from my Stash; Nestabilities large scallop die
- Copic Markers - B000, B00, B01; BV0000, BV000, BV00; E40, E41, E42; G21, G24, G28; R24, R35, R56; Y06, Y13, Y18
This is a good start for Christmas cards for next year although this one is already going to be on its way to a friend for a Happy New Year card.