I'm a little late getting my card posted, but this has been another busy school week with lots to get done. I was lucky I was able to get my card made for the challenge. Since the image is called My Baby Boy, I for sure went with a blue theme. We have a photo inspiration them this time. Not only did I use the blue, but also used a flower background.
Du kannst die Farben oder auch das Foto als Inspiration nutzen...
You can either use just one or more of the colours or the photo as your inspiration...
I don't do many baby cards, but it's always good to have one on hand just in case.
- Image - Cute As a Button - My Baby Boy
- Sentiment -Stampin Up
- Card stock - Stampin Up - Soft Sky; Xpress it Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Basic Gray - J'Adore collection (retired)
- Accdessories - Martha Stewart Fir Branch Punch; ribbon and from my stash
- Copic Markers - B000, B01, B02; E31, E33; E50, E51, E53; R20, R81, R83, R85; Y00, Y21, YR23
Unser Sponsor für diese Challenge ist
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is
Preis - 2 digis
Prize - 2 digis
I hope you'll come join us for this challenge. Hop on over to the Creataliciouis Challenge to see what the rest of the Design Team has to inspire you. While you're there, you can always apply to be on the Design Team. Hope to see you there!