Follow Me

Friday, August 28, 2020

Sweet Kitties Pets - CYS

Hello, my friends. I hope you are all doing well and not impacted by Hurricane Laura. Here in H Town, we were so lucky that neither Marco nor Laura came close to us. Not even a drop of rain. I have been busy, busy, busy with cleaning out my garage, workshop area, and laundry room area. The workshop area is storage and spillover from my craft room as is the laundry room area. I've also spent time cleaning up and cleaning out in my craft room. I can actually walk into it and not trip over stuff.

In the meantime, I have had some time to work on some cards. One I have to share today. This is for the Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month the hostess picks a theme and the rest of the group makes a card using that theme out of their own stash of supplies. This month I was the hostess and picked the theme of Pets! We are to make a card about our pets. If we don't have a pet, then we could make one up or use a friend's pet for inspiration. No problems. As I'm sure you are aware, I am owned by cats. I have four that live inside my house and I currently have three outside that I take care of. So you can imagine what my card has on it.


Materials Used:
  • Image - Great Impressions - Sweet Kitties
  • Sentiment - Great Impressions
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Baja Breeze; XPress It Blending card
  • Designer Paper - My Minds' Eye - On the Bright Side collection
  • Accessories - Nestabilities classic oval die; Recollections - Flower
  • Copic Markers - W0, W1, W2, W3; YR21; YR23
Here is the inside. I stamped the top part for the partial sentiment on the front; then stamped the whole sentiment and cut it apart to put the other half on the inside.

That's it. I could have left the flower off to make it a CAS card, but it seemed to need something more.

5 comments:

  1. Maggie, those kitties are just too cute and your card is fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card Maggie - love the three cat image, and the way you have used the sentiment is such fun
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable card! Thanks for a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, those kitties are so cute and I love your card to pieces! I was wondering about you and Laura. The weather news showed it heading to Houston, but it was a miss. I'm glad to hear it. Not so lucky other places.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!