Hello again, my friends. Here is another Sunday card. This card is made for the Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month one of the members picks a theme and then we all make a card to follow the theme. The idea is that we do NOT purchase anything new to make the card, but we use only items we already have in our stash. Since I have tons of stash, I'll be able to play forever! This month our challenge was from Sharon and she wants us to use water on our card in some form. It could be an image with water, or watercolor your card, or use a spritz, or whatever else comes to your mind to use water. Then we all post our cards of the 28th of each month. For my card, I used a water image.
- Image - Inky Antics, Boys Adventure
- Sentiment - Same
- Cardstock - Stampin Up, Soft Sky; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Fish Friends
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Cloud dies
- Copic Markers - B0000, B00, B12, B14; E23, E31, E33, E43, E44; E50, E51; G00; YR21, YR23
That's it for now.