Follow Me

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Autumn Leaves - Challenge Your Stash

 Hello my friends and happy belated Thanksgiving. I hope that you all were able to spend time with family and friends for the holiday. I gathered with my daughter, son-in-law, and two grandchildren (adults) for a great Thanksgiving feast. There was so much food. Everyone made something so it was all a group effort. After we ate we played a round of croquet. I had not played that since I was a kid. It was slow going because the grass at my daughter's  house is a little rough. No problem, it was still fun and my grandson ending up the winner!!

Today I put up my Christmas tree. It's a new one and pre-lit. It took some doing just to get it all set up and the branches fluffed so there are no ornaments on it yet. It still looks very pretty with the white lights.

I do have a card to share today. I'm only a day late in getting it posted. This is for the Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoast Stampers. For the month of November, Pansy (c-mouse) is the hostess and her theme is leaves and leaving. We are to use only products from our stash. Nothing new is to be used to make the card. That is never a problem for me. I've got tons of stuff in my stash. 


Materials Used:

  • Image - Whiff of Joy. The package is not marked with a name and I could not find it on the Internet and they are no longer in business.
  • Sentiment - Lili of the Valley - Sweet and Simple
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Lily Bee Designs - Autumn Spice
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - Ribbon, Stampin Up Summer Starfruit; Spellbinders Fun Frame; Leaves?
  • Copic Markers - E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E17; E50, E51, E53; R46; Y11, Y13, Y18, Y19; YG61, YG63; YR01, YR02, YR04.
That's it for today. I need to work on a couple last minute Christmas gifts, but the shopping is all done. Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Maggie, your card is so cute. It looks like she's dancing in the falling leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful fall card with a sampling of your stash. Would be no problem for me, either. I'm on a buying freeze because my NBUS basket is too full, ha! I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful Maggie. It is totally an Autumn card. Great coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!