Hello, my friends. Happy Sunday. We are having a beautiful day here even though it had a chilly start. I'll take whatever I can get since it's supposed to be down below freezing toward the end of the week. I'll be hibernating when that happens.
Today I have a card for the International Art & Soul challenge. I've had a rough month and this is the first card I've posted for 2022. I'm glad that it has to do with hearts. It was chosen by DT member, Debbie. She has also been going through some serious trials to start this year so please keep her and her family in your prayers. I don't make many Valentine cards anymore. I guess it's too soon after Christmas when I send cards out to everyone. I had this stamp in my Holiday drawer and not sure if I've used it before or not, but if I did, then it's been long ago so it's okay to use it again.
- Image - Make It Crafty - Sarah
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Sealed With Love
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Real Red; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found 2 - Blush
- Accessories - Ribbon from my stash
- Copic Markers - B0000; E000, E00, E02; N0; R12, R14, R17; R81, R83, R85; Y11, Y23, Y26
That's it for today. I do hope that you will pop on over to the IAS challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has created to inspire you. Get your creative juices flowing and join in with the challenge. We'd love to see what you create.