Follow Me

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Nativity Scene - Creative Card Chicks

 Hello my friends and Happy Sunday.. Yes, it's a bit later in the day, but things are busy around here. I'm grateful that we have our church meetings by Zoom so I can attend and I attend a Sunday School meeting on YouTube. It's great. So much to be grateful for not only this time of the year, but all year around. If you are on Social Media, I encourage you to take the Give Thanks Challenge by posting one thing a day for seven days that you are thankful for and use #GiveThanks or #GiveThanksChallenge. 

Today I have two cards to share, but I'll share the other one in another post. This one is for our monthly Creative Card Chicks challenge. Unfortunately, the member who was supposed to send us a kit this month had to be out of state away from home taking care of her elderly parents, so in lieu of her kit, our leader Suzy sent us a sketch challenge to use and also had us use an animal in the design of the card and to use at least one embellishment. This wasn't too hard. I located a fun stamp that I have not used before. Here is the sketch.

Here is the card. I did enlarge the card in order to fit the sketch on it.

Materials Used:

  • Image  - Whiff of Joy Nativity Scene
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up Snowflake Sentiments
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Midnight Muse
  • Designer Paper - Whiff Of Joy Winter Pretties
  • Accessories - Sequins
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B12, B14; E21, E30, E31, E33, E43, E44, E51; G21, R46; Y08, and Y17

That's all for this one. I sincerely wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving that you can share the holiday safely with your friends and family. I will be going to my daughter's house, but we always eat outside, so hoping we have good weather.


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card Maggie - love that cute animal and a sweet nativity scene.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always something to be thankful for. I recognized this as a Whiff of Joy stamp right away. Very distinctive and cute! You worked it great with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is adorable, Maggie. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!