This month our hostess is Kari (pigtaill1 on SCS). Her choice of theme was to make a card with the theme of the beach. I must say it has been a very long time since I have gone to the beach and it doesn't look like I will be going anytime soon.
I had fun putting this one together. I used the designer paper to replicate the beach and then fussy cut the images out and popped up the sentiment on some dimensionals.
- Image - Great Impressions - Mabel & Vera Beachin and Sun and Clouds
- Sentiment - Gina K Designs - My Island
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Whisper White; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - American Crafts - Ready, Set, Go collection
- Copic Markers - B0000, B01, B21; E02, E11, E13, E23; E40; E50, E51, E53; BV00, BV01; G000, G21, G24; R08, R20, R21; Y13, Y15, Y18; YR01, YR02, YR04.