Follow Me

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Witches Night Out - IAS #94

 Hello my friends. Happy Sunday. I hope you are all doing well and not impacted so much with the bad weather. We were again blessed that Hurricane Delta did not come our way here in H Town. My heart does go out to those living in Louisiana who have been just pounded this season. Hopefully, there have been no serious injuries and they will be able to recover quickly.

Today I have a fun post to share. It is Anything Goes with Halloween over at International Art & Soul. The theme was chosen by DT Member CraftyGirl. I used to make and send a lot of Halloween cards, but not so much anymore. I'm lucky to get my Birthday and Christmas cards done. This image was gifted to me by the great folks over at Great Impressions for another purchase I made from them Wasn't that sweet?





Halloween was always a fun time for me when I was growing up and I think it should be a fun time now. 

Materials Used:

  • Image - Great Impressions - Double Trouble
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Tangerine Tango
  • Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Fright Delight
  • Accessories - Bling, Stamp Up window punch
  • Copic Markers - E23, V06, W3, W5, W6, W8; Y19; YG01, YG11, YG23; YR02
 I hope you will pop on over to our challenge page and link up your fun Halloween project. You could be the winner or chosen as one of the Top 3. It's all fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, ha! I love me a Halloween card and this one is so cute! Really fun image. How can a Halloween card NOT be fun? I like the kind of funny ones like this. How nice that they gave you a free stamp! It's good to hear that once again you didn't get hit by the storm. I always think of you when I see the news reports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute card and I agree with Leslie Miller about liking funny ones. Thanks for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my Maggie this card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image, this reminds me of me and my sister Cat.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!