That being said, I do have a card to share with you today. This is for the monthly Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month one of the members chooses a theme for the month and we all make a card to go along with the theme using only items from our stash. No new things can be used. Our hostess for this month was Laurajean and her them was Sprinkle a Little Love. So perfect with Valentine's Day coming up. I was talking to a friend recently about card making and we were discussing how we can make cards to send to our other lady friends. They don't always have to be for a love interest. I used all the elements of a Valentine's Day card, but made the sentiment so it could be sent to anyone for any reason.
- Image - Bildlamarna - Tossa with Falling Hearts
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Sprinkle of Love
- Card Stock - Stampin Up - Pink Pirouette; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - CC Designs - Smoochie Paper Pad
- Accessories - Doily and ribbon - my stash
- Copic Markers - E30, E31, E33, E35; E50, E51, E53; R00, R14, R24, R37; R81, R83, R85; T10