Today I have my card for the March Challenge Your Stash challenge. Each month one of the members posts a challenge theme for us. This month our hostess was Shelly (mcschmidty on SCS). Her challenge was for us to make a card and use a heart and the word LOVE on it.
I am in another group on SCS that swaps card kits (Card Shower). Each month one member is the recipient and all the other members send her a card kit with images and lots of goodies to make at least one card. I was the lucky one to be the recipient in January and got a ton of card kits in the mail. This is one of them that I got from Arlene Lacy (arlene_C on SCS).
- Image - The Craft Lounge - Spilling Over
- Sentiment - LOVE die cut
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pink Pirouette
- Designer paper - Echo Park
- Accessories - heart brad and ribbon
- Copic Markers - E40, E41, E42; R29, R39, R50, R81, R83, and 85