Follow Me

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Blooms and Butterflies

Hello, my friends. Happy Thursday! I hope you are all very well. This week has just flown by. I was hoping to get started on my dining room chairs recovering, but now waiting to get a tack remover. I did a really good job putting the old ones in when I recovered them the last time. It should arrive sometime today. In the meantime, I've had time to work on some more of my card kits from the card kit swap that I'm part of. I was the hostess recipient back in May and received lovely card kits from the rest of the members. My theme was flowers and butterflies. The four following cards were from a card kit that I received from Tracie. All the supplies were provided in the card kit.
  •  Daisy Bouquets by Inky Antics and Loads of Blooms by Newtons Nook
  • Designer Paper - My Minds Eye - Splendor collection
  • Embellishments - Stash
Cardstock - Stampin Up Blushing Bride
Accessories - Oval die; Scallop Oval Die
Copic Markers - E50, E51, E53; G00, G21, G24; R11, R12

 Cardstock - Stampin Up - Not Quite Navy;
Accessories - Oval Die; label punch
Copic Markers - C0, C3, C4, C6; B0000, B000; B02, B03; G20, G21, G40, G43; R81, R83; RV19; Y15, Y19

Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pretty in Pink
Accessories - Die
Copic Markers - 23; E40, E41; E50, E51, E53; G20, G21; R11, R12, R21; Y13; T10, W1

Cardstock - Stampin Up - Summer Starfruit
Copic Markers - C0; E23; G20, G21; G43; Y04, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18; YG61, YG63

Thank you for this lovely kit, Tracie. I had a great time putting these cards together.

3 comments:

  1. Four beautifully done cards- your coloring is so beautiful! Lots of very pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you have had with these fabulous kits Maggie - your cards are amazing
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a pretty collection of cards with cute stamps and sentiments! They make my heart smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!