Follow Me

Monday, September 14, 2020

Brighter Days - IAS #92

 Hello, my friends and Happy Monday! I hope it was a good start to your week. If you are in the path of Hurricane Sally, I will be praying that you and your loved ones stay safe. We have been hoping for some cooler weather, but it hasn't materialized as yet. I was having dinner with my daughter and family yesterday outside and it got pretty hot with the sun beating down on us. We finally moved to the shaded back yard. We were supposed to have stormy weather so we started out in the garage. We do not all eat in the house together as yet. Mostly the weather has been good to us.

The last seven - ten days have been very busy for me trying to get projects done before classes started today. Didn't quite make it, but I think I can work on the other couple projects in my spare off time. I was so busy with other stuff that I did not get this card posted to the IAS DT site so it's not on the website this week, but since I had it done, I thought I would go ahead and post it anyway. The theme for this challenge was chosen by Jane and it is Tic Tac Toe. Here is the grid.

 And here is my card. I took the first vertical line - A bow (sort of), green, and an image.

Materials Used: 

  • Image - Stampin Up Beautiful You
  • Sentiment - same as image
  • Card stock - Stampin Up Green Galore
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Green Galore
  • Designer Paper - Basic Gray Hillside collection
  • Accessories from my stash - flowers; ribbon; Stampin Up scallop oval punch
  • Copic Markers - G00, G02; E000, E01; E00; E33; R20

That's it. I hope that you will pop on over to the International Art & Soul website and see what the rest of the design team has created with the Tic Tac Toe grid. Then join in the fun and get creative. You could be picked as a winner or one of the Top 3. Have fun.


2 comments:

  1. Ohh, it's pretty! Look at how beautifully you colored the joyful young lady. Happier days will come back around, I hope. We still keep on with safe practices, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!