Today I have a card to share with you. This is for the Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month the hostess sends out a card kit to the rest of the members including images, sentiments, all kinds of embellishments to make at least one card, and then we all post our cards the 21-23 of the month. This month I was the hostess. In light of our current situation in our country, I thought we could all use a little hug so I sent out a kit with this image and lots of other embellishments to play with. The embossing folder looks like wood, so I used the Dark Cocoa ink to distress it to give it some dimension.
- Image - CC Designs - Scaredy Cat
- Sentiment - Same
- Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black, Dark Cocoa
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Delightful Dijon, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow; XPress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up = Comfort Cafe collection
- Accessories: Circle Punch, Die - Tim Holtz Mixed Media Fresh Foliage; Embossing Folder - A Papaer Studio; Butterfly from my stash
- Copic Markers - E30, E31, E37; R11; YR00, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27; W1, W4
Maggie, that cat cracks me up - and then with that sentiment. Awesome!ReplyDelete
What a great thing to do xReplyDelete
Your card is fun looking, but I don't fancy giving that cat a hug, lol.
hugs sally x
What a great card Maggie--wonderful coloring. The background is purrrrr-fect! Thanks for a fun kit this month!ReplyDelete
Wow! This is how I've been feeling lately! LOL! So cute!ReplyDelete
You've been busy! I enjoy organizing as long as I can stop and make a card now and then. Speaking of which, this cat is hilarious! I love this card so much! I hope you aren't in the way of the hurricane I've been tracking on the news. Stay safe!ReplyDelete