Tonight I have my card finally ready for the Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoast Stampers. I'm just three days late. This challenge is for a group where the hostess chooses a theme for the month and the rest of us create a card from the supplies in our stash without buying anything new for the card design. This month our hostess was Jeanette and her theme was for us to use at least three letters from the word JULY to create our card. I must confess I had a really hard time coming up with my card for this challenge, but I knew that I wanted to use Umbrella and Yellow so it was just a matter of coming up with something for J or L. I finally decided on J - Umbrella - Laugh (or Lost Lagoon) - Yellow.
- Image: Twistoon - Dancing in the Rain
- Sentiment: Computer generated
- Cardstock: Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Lost Lagoon
- Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye - On the Bright Side collection
- Accessories: Teardrop bling from my stash
- Copic Markers: B0000, B000; B12, B14, B16; E41, E43, E44; E50, E51, E53