Today I'm showcasing a card that I made for Creatalicious Challgenge. Our theme for this challenge is Anything Goes + Optional use Pastels. No stress if you'd rather not use pastels. Just come along and have fun. I enjoyed making this card. I wanted to do kind of a scene card so I used some extra stamped images to create one. The top photo looks a little off because it's bent in the middle. I couldn't get it to lay flat again. That's a fold so when it's open, it looks like the bottom photo. Lighting is also not so great.
- Image - Sasayaki Glitter - Summer Fun
- Sentiment - Lili of the Valley - Sweet & Simple
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up More Mustard and Baja Breeze
- Designer Paper - Recollections - Blush & Mint collection
- Accessories - Sun and seahorse images - Craftin Desest Divas, Enchanted Tales; Cloud dies; classic circle dies
- Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B12; E000, E00, E01, E04, E07; E23, E25, E29; R20 R21; Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18, Y21; YR65
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is
I hope that you will come join in the fun and play along with us. I will love seeing your wonderful creations! You could be picked as the Winner or one of the Top 3.