That's it for today. I hope to be back tomorrow with more of my Christmas creations. Stay safe
Hello my friends! Here I am again today taking a break from my online classes. There is so much reading to do, but lucky me, so far I've aced all my quizzes. Let's hope that keeps up.
I am playing catch up with my Christmas cards for this year. I am following a Christmas Card Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers where each month there is a different color to be the main color. I have two totally different cards for the May Challenge where the color was BLUE.
This first card was pretty simple.
- Image - Stampin Up - Christmas Cuties; Great Impressions - Snow Drifts
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Christmas Cuties (inside the card)
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Marina Mist and Mint Macaroon; Xpress It Blending Card
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Designer Paper - Fancy Pants - Winterland
- Accessories - snowflake die - Tree dies
- Copic Markers - E34, E35, E37; E50, E51, E53; B12, B14, B16; W00, W2, W4, W6
I made this card with the Winter's Eve Collection from Heartfelt Creations using stamps and dies.
- Snow Kissed Spruce Stamp Set
- Frolicking Frosty and Spruce Die
- Christmas Cardinals stamps and dies (retired)
- Copic Markers - E23; G24, G28; R05, R17; T9, Y15;
- Accessories - White liquid applique; foam tape
Loving your beautiful cards- and the colors are so pretty! The snowflakes and snowdrifts add so much to your great image- which is so sweet! And, your Winter's Eve card is just beautiful!!! Loving your colors and coloring too!ReplyDelete
Maggie, these are fabulous!ReplyDelete
Both of these cards are so beautiful! I'm not in any hurry for snow though. We are having wonderful fall weather in Maryland right now.ReplyDelete
Your first card is so very cute and fun and your second card utterly beautiful! You're doing a great job with your Christmas cards!ReplyDelete