Follow Me

Monday, September 21, 2020

Winter Wonderland

 Hello my friends! Here I am again today taking a break from my online classes. There is so much reading to do, but lucky  me, so far I've aced all my quizzes. Let's hope that keeps up. 

I am playing catch up with my Christmas cards for this year. I am following a Christmas Card Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers where each month there is a different color to be the main color. I have two totally different cards for the May Challenge where the color was BLUE. 

This first card was pretty simple. 

Materials Used

  • Image - Stampin Up - Christmas Cuties; Great Impressions - Snow Drifts
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up - Christmas Cuties (inside the card)
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Marina Mist and Mint Macaroon; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Designer Paper - Fancy Pants - Winterland
  • Accessories - snowflake die - Tree dies
  • Copic Markers - E34, E35, E37; E50, E51, E53; B12, B14, B16; W00, W2, W4, W6 

I made this card with the Winter's Eve Collection from Heartfelt Creations using stamps and dies.

  • Snow Kissed Spruce Stamp Set
  • Frolicking Frosty and Spruce Die
  • Christmas Cardinals stamps and dies (retired)
  • Copic Markers - E23; G24, G28; R05, R17; T9, Y15; 
  • Accessories - White liquid applique; foam tape
That's it for today. I hope to be back tomorrow with more of my Christmas creations. Stay safe

 

4 comments:

  1. Loving your beautiful cards- and the colors are so pretty! The snowflakes and snowdrifts add so much to your great image- which is so sweet! And, your Winter's Eve card is just beautiful!!! Loving your colors and coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are so beautiful! I'm not in any hurry for snow though. We are having wonderful fall weather in Maryland right now.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card is so very cute and fun and your second card utterly beautiful! You're doing a great job with your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!