Hello, my friends. Happy Sunday. It's a little overcast today, but it has been warmer and mostly sunny, so that is a good day. It's nice to look forward to Spring and hope that Winter is now behind us. I hope you all are staying well.
Today I have a card to share for the International Art & Soul challenge. The theme for this fortnight is The Natural World at Christmas (No Robins) and has been chosen by DT member Sall. I was a bit delayed in getting my card done and was trying to figure out what to make. I have a few reindeer stamps and when I pulled this one out, I thought it would be perfect for the challenge.
- Image - Stampin Up - Merry Patterns
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Merry Patterns
- Ink - Stampin Up - Chocolate Chip; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Chocolate Chip; White Glitter; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Santa & Co.
- Accessories - LaLaLand - trees die; Stampin Up fancy labels punch; SU Dimensionals
No copics were used in the making of this card! LOL!
I hope you like it and that you will pop on over to the IAS Challenge and play along with us. It's just for fun, but you could be named at the Winner or one of the Top 3. Have a great week!