Follow Me

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Precious in Pink - CYS

Good morning my friends, How are you on this very chilly H Town morning I am so not ready for cold weather. For one thing, I still have too many Monarch chrysalises that are yet to hatch and they don't fly when the weather's cold. Hopefully, we'll get another warm spell when they can all hatch and be on their way South.

Also, asking for prayers for my daughter and her extended family that live in California. The Silverado and Blue Ridge fires that are burning in southern CA are close to them. So far their home is not in danger, but many others are. Please pray for all those that are in the path of these wildfires and that the first responders can get them under control.

I do have a card to share today.  This one is for a challenge that I am part of - Challenge Your Stash. Each month one of the group picks a theme and everyone makes a card using only items already in their stash - no buying new things to play. It helps use up the things that we already have. I could play this one every month for ten years and probably still have stuff left over. I better hurry up! 

This month our hostess was Vikki Y and her challenge was to make a card using PINK in honor of breast cancer awareness month. I had this image already printed off and cannot remember where it came from. I've looked through all of my saved images and can't seem to find it. Anyway, I thought it was cute and the sentiment was perfect for it. I believe the sentiment came from a set I purchased from Lili of the Valley called Sweet & Simple. The cardstock is Stampin Up Blushing Bride and designer paper came from My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart collection. I didn't have to add anything to it since the designer paper already was embellished and I didn't want to crowd it up.

The Copic markers used were: B0000; E21, E23, E25; R20, R21, R22; R81, R83, R85; W0, W2, and W4.

That's all for today. I hope you all stay safe and healthy.


6 comments:

  1. Maggie, your card is adorable! What a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is adorable, too. I absolutely agree about how we could use stash and never use it up! And yet, I still buy more. LOL I have an adorable pink card from you for my birthday. Maggie, it is just beautiful. Thank you so much! It was a surprise, too! I love the lace and seam binding bow. You make the loveliest cards! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, she's adorable and that's a big, friendly kitty she's lugging around! Pretty in pink! I could play in my room till the end of my days and occasionally buy more glue and white paper, but the orders keep on coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and image, Maggie. I like the idea of using only what's in our stash. Goodness knows we all have enough to open our own stars. LOL Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image and a wonderful card for the challenge. I love using whats in my stash and need to work harder at not buying anything new : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!