Today is the 28th of the month and the day when we do a reveal of the card we made for the Challenge Your Stash challenge. Each month the hostess gives us a theme and everyone creates their card from their own stash. You are not allowed to use anything new or buy something to use for your card. The theme for this month was given to us by Kelly (MiamiKel4 on SCS) and it was to use a stencil on your card. I looked through my stash and didn't find anything at first, but then found one that had a lot of words on it. I saw the word PEACE and thought it would go great with this stamp set.
- Image - Stampin Up - The Newborn King 2014
- Sentiment - Stencil
- Card stock - Stampin Up Silver Metallic; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up Season of Cheer
- Ink - Stampin Up, Night of Navy; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Stampin Up Sequins
- Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B16; e000, E02, E31.
I am submitting this for the following challenges:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes with Christmas
Cute N' Crafty Christmas - Anything Christmas/Winter goes
Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes