Hello, my friends. Happy Monday evening. Yes, it's almost 7 PM here and dark outside. It was a lovely day though with sunshine and warmer weather - not warm, just warmer. I think (and hope) that we've seen the last of the really cold weather now that March is here. It's time for Spring!
I'm a little late getting this card posted. I was busy yesterday with preparations for my daughter and her family coming over for dinner. Dinner turned out pretty good. I made cabbage soup with vegan sausage. I had a hankering for grilled cheese sandwiches, so I made some of those too. I haven't had a grilled cheese sandwich in a whole bunch of years. My granddaughter eats vegan so the most of the sandwiches were made with vegan cheese, but I love Swiss, so I made one sandwich with Swiss cheese. I offered to share, but no one wanted any, so I got to have it all to myself. I had also made some banana, chocolate chip muffins that turned out great! I will be making them again.
Okay, so now for my card. Our theme this fortnight was chosen by ME! It is St. Patrick's Day. I didn't realize that I have used this stamp before until I saw an older card in my memories on Facebook, but that's okay. The design is different. And I love this stamp.
- Image - Cute as a Button, Luck of the Irish
- Sentiment - Good Luck button
- Ink - Memento, Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Green Galore
- Designer Paper - Kaiser Craft - Paradisio collection
- Accessories - Stampin Up - gold ribbon; tinsel ribbon; 3 leaf clover bling (stash)
- Copic Markers - E00, E01, E02; E13, E15, E18; G00, G03; G12, G14; R05, R08; R30; Y15, Y19, YR02
That's about it for this card. I hope you will pop on over to the International Art & Soul challenge page and join in the fun. I'd love to see what you come up with. It's all fun. You could be the winner or one of the Top 3.