Okay, so I've got one more card to share today. I don't think I have ever used the color purple to make a Christmas card, but that was the color that was chosen to be used for the Splitcoast Stampers Fan Club Christmas Challenge for the month of September! I didn't think I'd be able to play along, but then I found this great designer paper pad from Bo Bunny and pulled out this stamp set and there it was.
- Image - Power Poppy - Under Glass
- Sentiment -
- Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Card stock - Stampin Up - Rich Razzleberry
- Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Altitude Collection
- Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B00, B02; BG0000, BG01; G21, G24; BV000, BV00, BV04, BV08; E25; E73; Y08, Y15; V01, V04, V06
That is it for today. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.
Maggie, this is so pretty! I love the touches of purple!ReplyDelete
Maggie you really nailed this one - love the image and paper and how well you have combined themReplyDelete
Oh, how pretty! What a great stamp this is, and so pretty with the purple. Every year I make one or more purple Christmas cards as well as pink cards. I love them!ReplyDelete