Today I have a card to share with you for the Challenge Your Stash group on SCS. Each month there is a hostess and she picks a theme for the month and we all create a card using the theme and anything we have in our stash - no new products are supposed to be used. This month our hostess was Joyce (ashjoy on SCS) and her challenge was to use a flower stamp that we had never used before and we are to send it to someone to let them know we are thinking of them. I do have a card ready, but I haven't yet determined who to send it to. But I will in the next day or two. This was not hard for me because I love flowers and have tons of flower stamps. I pulled this one out of my stash that I had not yet used.
- Image - Stampin Up - Lots of Lavender
- Sentiment - Stampin Up Perennial Birthday
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Green Galore, XPress it Blending Card
- Designer paper - ??
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Classic Oval Nestabilities Due; ribbon from my stash
- Copic Markers - RV11, RV13; G21