Follow Me

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Butterflies, Butterflies, and More Butterflies!

 Hello my friends. It is Sunday evening here. We are just getting done with a big rain storm and have more on the way thanks to Tropical Storm/Hurricane Beta heading our way. It's not a severe storm, so I'm not worried and I live inland rather than along the coast where it may be worse. My house sits on an uphill, so I also don't worry about flooding. I hope that you are well wherever you are located.

Today I have another card to share from one of the remaining card kits that I received back in May. My these was flowers and/or butterflies. One of the swap members sent me a kit with a bunch of butterfly images in it and some really pretty flower paper. So far I have just made one card from the kit, but I hope to do more in the future.This was from Linda a/k/a SkyNacho on SCS.

Unfortunately, she did not tell me where the images came from, so I can't pass that along to you. The sentiment is one that I picked out since there weren't any included in the kit. No problem since I have tons of sentiment stamps. This one from Stampin Up Party Pants was perfect. I used Stampin Up Delightful Daffodil for the card base and sentiment base. The ribbon was included in the kit. I used my Copic Markers to color up the images - T5, T9; Y02, Y08; YR01, Y402, YR04; YR23; YR24, and YR27.  I had fun designing this card, and I'm sure will use the rest of the images in the kit at some future time. Thanks Linda for the fun kit.


2 comments:

  1. How gorgrous!!! Loving your gorgeouss butterlies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty butterflies the way you colored them, and I love how you arranged them on the sweet tulip paper. All the yellow is just delicious to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!