Hi my friends. It's Wednesday so time for another Perfect Sentiment Challenge. It's been a crazy week at my house which I won't go into now, but maybe in a later post. We're still seeing how things are going to work out here.
Today's challenge is to create a card with a sentiment of Get Well
(on the front of the card please).
You do NOT have to use the exact words.
Make it Clean And Simple.
Our fabulous sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear who will award a $10 gift voucher to one lucky winner.
Now for my card.
- Image - Stitchy Bear - Pick a Flower
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Bow Bear (Retired)
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Melon Mambo
- Designer Paper - Lili of the Valley NitWit Collection - Country Lady
- Accessories - Ribbon, brads, bling (all from my stash); Nestabilities - Classic Circle and Lacy Circle; Yellow Stickles on the flower centers
- Copic Markers - B0000; E31, E33, E35, E40, E50, E51, E53; R22, R24; RV10, RV11, RV32, RV42; Y17, Y19, Y26; YG11, YG63; YR21, YR24.
I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - One image, Two papers, Three embellishments
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges - Anything Goes
House of Gilli - Anything Goes with Pastels
MyGrafico Challenges - Anything Goes
The pretty little ribbon - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Flower Power
One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi
Scrappy Frogs - Red or Pink
Sentimental Sundays - Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers
Paper Creator's Crafts - Flowery Delight