Hello, my friends. Happy weekend. I hope everything is going well.
Today I have a card to share with you for the Splitcoast Stampers - Challenge Your Stash challenge group. This is the sixth year of that this challenge has been going. Barb (barbaralynn) is our leader who started the group and is also the hostess for the month of January 2023. Each month the hostess picks a theme and then everyone in the group makes a card using only those items found in their stash. No new purchases are supposed to be used in making our cards. The theme that Barb chose for us to use this month is - Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary for 6 years of this group. Make a celebration card that has metallic on it.
This month I've used an old stamp I've had for many years and have never used. This is Julie Nutting's Party Girl.
- Image and Sentiment - Julie Nutting - Party Girl
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Taken With Teal; Teal Metallic; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Picture Perfect Party
- Accessories - Enamel Dots
- Copic Markers - BG11, BG15; E50, E51, E53; RV63, RV 66; Y15, Y18