Follow Me

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Twas tbe Night Before Christmas - IAS #97

 Hello and here I am back again today with another card to share. This one is for the International Art & Soul challenge. The theme is Lots of Pink which was chosen by design team member Jennie. Unfortunately, I was late posting my card in the Design Team album, so you won't see it on the challenge thread. But that's okay. Go ahead and check out what the rest of the team has created and play along with your own Pink Project. 





This card was created using supplies from Heartfelt Creations. The poinsettias are hand made. I used Copic Markers to color the flowers and leaves - G21, G24, G28; R05, R12, R14, R17, and R37. The cardstock mat is Stampin Up Bashful Blue.

Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. Maggie, this card is breathtaking! I love the image, the pink is just beautiful and I love all of the poinsettia's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the pink on your card Maggie - this is a fabulous result, and the pink looks so lovely behind the poinsettia.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, this is gorgeous!!! Love those poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, gorgeous! Those Heartfelt flowers and papers are amazing! Beautifully done, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!