Follow Me

Monday, August 17, 2020

More Flowers and Butterflies

Hello, my friends, and happy Monday! I hope you are all off to a great start of the week. We had a bit of a storm come through during the night. I heard some thunder, but it wasn't enough to keep me from going back to sleep.

I have some more cards to share today from the Card Kit Swap that I belong to over at Splitcoast Stampers. This kit was sent to me by Terry Ladwig (there are two Terrys in the group.). Terry sent me a Martha Stewart stamp set with all sorts of pretty flower, butterfly, and sentiment images in it. So far I have created three cards from it.
 

The card base is from Terry's stash of Gina K designs cardstock. The butterfly image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on to Stampin Up Very Vanilla cardstock. I used my Copic markers Y15 and YR15 to make it look like a Gulf Fritillary. The flowers were stamped with Stampin Up Eggplant Envy and the centers colored with the Y15. The designer paper (I LOVE) was from Terry's stash. I stamped the sentiment label in black and then added the sentiment and fussy cut it out and used my Copic marker V01 to outline it. The flowers and butterfly were all punched with circle punches, matted onto lavender circles, and adhered to a white strip of cardstock matted onto a strip of the cardstock and then adhered to the base to finish it off.





This card base is also from Terry's stash of Gina K designs. The designer paper is again from Terry's stash. I used Stampin Up Pink Passion to stamp the flower bouquet and then used a circle punch to cut it out and layered it on top of another circle of Pink Passion. The sentiment was also from the Martha Stewart stamp set which I stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and used a banner die to cut it out and layered it on a strip of Pink Passion card stock and fussy cut the end. Then added a strip of flowered ribbon and a couple pink flowers all from Terry's stash to finish it off.

This last card was pretty simple to create. The card base is also a from Terry's stash of Gina K Designs cardstock. the butterfly flowered paper is from her stash. I took some of the smaller images from the stamp set and used my Stampin Up Positively Pink and Glorious Green markers to color the images and stamped them on a strip of Stampin Up Very Vanilla. I used a couple of pieces of bling to add to the small single flowers and a drop of gold Perfect Pearls for the center of the flowers with the green leaves. I used another label from the stamp set and stamped it in Tuxedo Black and then added the Happy Birthday sentiment. I then outlined it using the Positively Pink marker and fussy cut it out. I adhered it to the card using Stampin Up Dimensionals to pop it up.

That's it so far for this set. I still have paper and cardstock left over so I know I'll be figuring out more cards to make from this great set. My thanks to Terry Ladwig for a fun kit.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! The top one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, these stamps and papers are so pretty! I just love the papers, and the tulip ribbon is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!