Follow Me

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Life is Lovely

 Hello again my friends. Here it is still Sunday and I have another blog post. This is my last post of card kits I received back in May from the card kit swap that I am in. This kit was sent by Carol (momcgw on SCS) and contained a bunch of beautiful papers, die cuts, bling, and all kinds of pretty embellishments. She also sent me the lovely stamp set called Fiskars by Teresa Collins. I had a great time making these two cards and there is so much more to play with in the kit for later.

For this one I used Stampin Up Bordering Blue for the card base. I used one of my dies to cut out the flower image and then sponged a pink edge around it.


For this one I used Stampin Up Bashful Blue as the card base and I used my Copic Markers to ink one of the pretty die cuts Carol sent. I believe it is Memory Box Flower Border. The sentiments are cut from a piece of the designer paper from Recollections. All the embellishments were included in the kit. I also used my Copic Markers to color both images, but forgetful me forgot to write them down this time.

Such fun toys to play with. Thanks so much Carol for a beautiful kit and I can't wait to create more with the rest of the items.

2 comments:

  1. How very beautiful!!! Loving both cards and you are definitely the best g=floral image person I know! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, two beautiful cards from this kit! Love the colors on each of them. I meant to say I'm glad you're out of harms way with those tropical storms in your area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!