Today I have a card that I did for the Challenge Your Stash challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month one of the members posts a theme for us to follow and then everyone makes a card for that theme. The theme for December was posted by Jody aka cardsbyjo. We were to use an owl on our card somewhere and all the things that we use must be from our stash including the image and sentment. I found this digital stamp by Mayzy that I've had in my collection for ages and never used. I thought it was cute and perfect for the challenge.
- Image - Mayzy Art -Girl with Owl
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Feel Goods
- Card stock - Stamping Up - Fancy Fig
- Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Charmed Collection
- Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Recolletions - flower; Doily and ribbon from my stash
- Copic Markers - B000; E30, E31, E35; E04; E50, E51, E53; R20, Y19, Y21, YR20, YR21.