Follow Me

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Christmas Kitten

 Hello, my friends. It is afternoon here in Houston, Texas. We had a chilly start to our day here. The temp in my house this morning was 68*. Brrrrrr..... I like sleeping when it's cold, but I like it warm when I get out of bed.

I guess it's chilly enough to think about Christmas. Trying to get some of my cards done for this year. Won't be long now. I made this card for the Fan Club Christmas Card Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month of 2020 a different color is picked to be the main color for your cards. I'm a little behind for August which is YELLOW. I was going through all my Christmas stamps and found this one tucked away which I don't think I've ever used. The image just looked so adorable.

The image is Christmas Kitten from Stampendous and the sentiment is from Power Poppy's Under Glass stamp set. I found this designer paper collection from Stampin Up called Warmth & Cheer. It's a big 6" paper pad. I liked these papers for the background of my image and chose Stampin Up Going Gray for the cardstock base and mat. I added a little bling up in the right-hand corner and it was done. The coloring was done with my Copic markers - G21, G24; R22, R24, R2; YR21, YR23, and YR24.

That's it for now. I may make some more using this image and different colors.


3 comments:

  1. I know it depends on what you're used to, but 68 feels just right to me unless it's a damp 68. Our last couple of days were in the 80s and 90s. I do NOT like it that hot! Super cute kitty Christmas card, Maggie! You know I have dogs, but I've always had cats in the past, too, and there's just something about cat stamps that I'm attracted to. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Maggie - a gorgeous image and you have coloured it so beautifully.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!