Follow Me

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Together We Bloom

Hello, again my friends. Happy Tuesday! I have another card to share with you today. This is one that I received from the Card Kit swap that I am part of. I received the kits back in May/June but I am just now getting to finish up with some of the kits. Actually, I am nowhere near finished because I received tons of stuff with each kit that I can still use. This card is made with a kit I received from Emily a/k/a SkyNacho on Splitcoast Stampers. My theme for my kits was flowers and butterflies, and Emily sent me a whole flower stamp set from Studio Katia called Together We Bloom. It has some beautiful flower images in it.

I wanted something striking for the background, so I used a Stampin Up Real Red cardstock for the base. The sentiment is stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black on Stampin Up Whisper White and then cut using the Scallop Circle cut out die. I fussy cut the flowers and leaf images and popped up the largest on with SU dimensionals to give it some lift. I used two flowers and some bling to add interest to the design.

The flowers and leaves were colored using my Copic markers: G21, G24, G28; RV10, RV11, RV13.

That's it for today. I hope to be back tomorrow with another card kit card to share.

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card Maggie, I love the layout and color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such beautiful flowers and colored to perfection! I love the red card base. Nice job, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured flowers Maggie, and O love how you have mounted them against the darker background - a stunning card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!