Luckily I did find time to work on my card for this month's Creatalicious Challenge. Our theme for this challenge is Anything Goes with Optional Traditional Christmas Colors. Easy, peasy. I hope you play along with us. Here is the card that I created.
- Image - Elfie Elizabeth by Art by Miran
- Sentiment - Stampin Up, Lots of Joy
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Gold Metallic and Mossy Meadow
- Designer Paper - Carta Bella - Have a Merry Christmas collection.
- Ink - Tuxedo Memento Black
- Accessories - Flower by Prima; brad and ribbon from my stash, doily die; circle punch; Stampin Up scallop punch; Liquid Pearls white; Stickles yellow
- Copic Markers - B000; E000, E01, E04; E11, E25, E27, E35; G21, G24, G94; R22, R24, R35, R46; Y08, Y15, Y18, Y19.
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is
I hope that you'll come and join in the fun and get working on those Christmas cards. You could be the winner of a fabulous prize from our sponsor or you could be chosen as one of the Top 3! Good luck to all.