Good morning, my friends. I do hope you are not in the way of any of the stormy weather that is hitting our country right now. For those in the path of Idelia, I send up prayers that you will be safe and no harm will come to you or your family.
I'm a little late in getting my card posted for the Challenge Your Stash challenge on SCS for August. We are to post on the 28th of each month, but life was busy and I was late getting my card done. Each month we have a hostess who picks the theme for the month. Then we all make our card with that theme in mind and using only items we have in our stash - nothing new is to be purchased to make our card. I never have a problem with that with all the inventory I have in my stash. I did use a stamp that I've had for a long time, but have not used before. It's from Whiff of Joy stamp company which went out of business back in 2015. I was sorry to see them go. The theme for the month of August was chosen by Lorraine (smhtwin on SCS). Her theme is "Here's what's cooking." Make a card that has a stamped image or cooking/kitchen-theme DP of anything you would find in a kitchen: food, pots and pans, oven mitts, blender, drinking glasses, etc.
- Image - WOJ - Feeling Better in the Morning
- Sentiment - Hero Arts - Ribbon Messages
- Card Stock - Stampin Up - Real Red
- Designer Paper - Simple Stories - Summer
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Ribbon (SU?), sequins
- Copic Markers - B000, B01, E000, E00, E11, E21, E23, E25; G000, G00; R14, R17; Y23, Y26
That's all for today. I hope you're having a wonderful week. Stay safe.