Hello. Happy Sunday, my friends. I hope you are all enjoying your day. It is good here, but supposed to have a cold front come through tomorrow and bring cooler weather. I'm so not ready for winter to be upon us. It was a great week. I released all the Monarchs that I had in my hutch which were about 24. One day alone I had 20 all at once. It was so amazing to see them all fly off.
Finishing up the second week of classes - so far so good.
My card today is for the International Art & Soul challenge. This is a for fun challenge blog that we post to every other Sunday. This time the challenge is to make a project with Autumn Colors! It can be any type of craft you like as long as it fits the theme. Here is my card:
- Image - Simply Betty Stamps - Jade Pumpkins
- Sentiment - Stampin Up
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Hello Honey; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - We Are Memory Keepers - Autumn
- Accessories - Stampin Up Ribbon - Hello Honey; Oval scallop punch; Oval punch; stitched die
- Copic Markers - B0000; E25, E31, E33, E34, E35; E50, E51, E53; G20, G21, G24; T4, T6; Y06, Y13, Y18; YR00, YR02, Y404.
That's it for now. I hope that you will pop on over to the IAS challenge forum and take a look at what the rest of the design team has created. Join us with your own creation and you could be picked as the Winner or one of the Top 3. See you soon.