Hello my friends. Happy Sunday. I can't believe it's September already. We're told though that we will still be having higher temps and drier days. We are supposed to have some scattered showers tomorrow so perhaps we'll get some rain.
I'm just a little late with this card for Pattie's Creations. I should have posted it on Friday since it is the first Friday of the month. The theme for this month is School Days or as always, Anything Goes. The Jelly Boots and Umbrella reminded me of my school days walking to school, rain or shine. Back in the day, we lived close enough to the school that we didn't get a bus ride, but it was still a pretty good hike.
- Image - Pattie's Creations - Jelly Boots and Umbrella
- Sentiment - Hero Arts - Spring Sayings
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Marina Mist; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Kaiser Kraft - Paradise
- Accessories - Gold metallic twine; bling drops
- Copic Markers - BG000, BG01, BG02; E08, E13, E23
I hope you'll take the time to pop on over to Pattie's Creations challenge and see what the rest of the design team has created. You might even want to join in the fun. There is always a random winner and also a winner if you use one of Pattie's Creations images. You could win two images from her Etsy shop. Remember, you must use a stamped or digital image on your card. Pattie always includes a freebie on the website that you can use for your card. Have fun.