Hello again. Seems I have another card to share today. I'm a little late in posting this one. It's for the Challenge Your Stash challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I was supposed to post it on September 28, but when I went to do that I realized I had done a card for the October theme and not for September, so back to the drawing board (or craft table). Each month there is a different hostess and she picks the theme for the month. Then we all make a card according to the theme, but we use items that are in our stash already so no new supplies are used. This month our hostess was Vickie Y and her them was Autumn Leaves.
- Image - Bugaboo - Autumn Blessing Girl
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Painted Harvest
- Card Stock - Stampin Up - Pumpkin Pie; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Carta Bella - Hello Autumn
- Accessories - Die cut leaves; Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
- Copic Markers - E21, E23, E25; E50, E51; G21, G28; N0; Y13, Y18; YR04, YR07, YR21
This was a fun challenge and easy to put together once I decided on an image to use. Sorry that Bugaboo is no longer in business. She had some great designs and some that you will see from time to time on my blog.
I am entering this card in the following challenges: