Good morning and Happy Sunday. It's a beautiful day here in H Town with no rain so far. We did get some yesterday evening which I was happy for. I can't believe the summer is winding down and it will soon be fall. I have a few birthdays coming up so I was glad to see our theme for this fortnight on International Art & Soul was a card for a birthday which was picked by DT member Chriss. I actually made this card some time ago, but never used it and hadn't posted it yet on my blog.
- Image - Riley & Co. - Birthday
- Sentiment -
- Card stock - Stampin Up - So Saffron; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up Birthday Memories; Birthday Basics
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Die - Scallop Oval; Stampin Up Ribbon; Bling - Stash
- Copic Markers - B14; E25, E29; R17; W7, Y02, Y15
That's it. I hope that you'll come join us and show off your birthday cards. You could be picked as the Winner or one of the Top 3. It's all fun.