Hello, my friends. Good Tuesday morning. I hope things are going well with you. Weather here in H Town is starting to warm up. That brings the bad air quality so people are cautioned about being outside for too long. I don't get along with the heat very well, so I'm happy to stay indoors with the A/C.
Today I have a card to share with you for the SCS Creative Card Chicks monthly stamping group. This group has been around for a long time. We are down to only six members now, but we're still enthusiastic about card making and love to see what we get every month. The way it works is that we have a hostess each month. For the first six months, the hostess will send out a card kit to the other five members. For the second, six month, the hostess can either send a card kit or post a challenge and the members will use their own stamps and supplies to make their card. Either way, it's a lot of fun. This is our first month of our new season. It's been so many years I've lost track of how long we have been doing this.
For this month of May, Suzy (SuzyS1104) is our hostess and she sent a fun card kit for everyone. When making our card we are to use the items sent in the kit and only use the cardstock in our stash for the base and any mats we may need.
- Image - Stampin Up - Cherish Friendship
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Bloomin' Marvelous
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock - Papertrey Ink - Pure Poppy
- Designer Paper - Simple Stories - Summer Farmhouse
- Accessories - Joanne's Candy Dots, Stampin Up oval punch and scallop oval punch; stitched die, banner die; Dollar Tree - Twine
- Copic Markers - B0000; E00, E23, E25; G21, G24; R14, R29
That's it for today. Thanks Suzy for a fun kit. There is still plenty more to play with that I haven't used yet.