Follow Me

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Heartfelt Butterfly Birthday

 Good morning my friends. I hope you are all doing well. The heat continues to make us sizzle down here in H Town, but after a brief heavy shower yesterday, it has cooled off a little bit. It's only 87* right now instead of 95*. I was glad to see even that little bit of rain. 

I have a card to share with you today that I made for the SCS Challenge Your Stash group. Every month we have a hostess who chooses a theme for us to use when making our card. Then we all make a card and post it on the challenge thread on the 28th of the month. This month of June, Tracie (taclary) was our hostess and she picked the theme ~~Flowers are blooming, butterflies are everywhere so lets see a butterfly on your card.

This was not too hard for me. I love butterflies and had this great kit in my stash to use. It's from Heartfelt Creations and has flowers, butterflies, and the dies to go with them along with some beautiful papers. I must confess that I did scan the HC gallery and found this beautiful card. I did make a little change to it. The great part was that there was no stamping or coloring involved, so it came together very easily.


 I also love slimline cards. They are fun to make and easy to mail. This card was made using the Floral Butterfly collection and the original was created by Susan Smit. I used the yellow and purple/blue flowers. The sentiment is from a retired Stampin Up stamp set (Vintage Labels). I used a scrap of SU Wisteria Wonder for the mat. I added the little butterfly up in the left-hand corner.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Maggie - love the slimline shape and the way the flowers fit in it, with the butterfly as the centre piece
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabulous design- a very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!