Follow Me

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Feeling Blue?

 Hello my friends. Another card to share with you today. This is for a new challenge that I just found and hope that I can take part more often now. It's for Misti Monday. Do you know what a Misti is? I couldn't work without mine. The idea for this challenge was to make the sentiment the focal point of the card front. 

Materials Used:
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up - Friendly Advice
  • Ink - Stampin Up - Tranquil Tide; Lovely Lilac
  • Cardstock - Whisper White; XPress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - A Mother's Love
  • Accessories - Recollections Fabric Flower, Frame Dies; Sissex label die

 I'm entering this in the following challenge:

Splitcoast Stampers - Misti Monday- Sentiment is the major focal point on the card front



1 comment:

  1. Oh, gosh, I have a set of these quotes, but not from SU. I love them! Great choice for the sentiment focus.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!