Follow Me

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Think Peaceful Thoughts

 Hello, my friends Happy Sunday. I hope you are all doing well. I went and got my 2nd COVID booster yesterday afternoon. No problems, just a sore arm. It took four hours for it to get sore after the injection. The pharmacist was great. It was just a really quick stab and done. I will be wearing a mask to church tomorrow though. We have a number of members who have come down with COVID and I don't want to take any chances. I may not stay for Sunday School though. I also have a really good friend that got it. She called me the other day to chat and told me she was over it but her husband now has it. Is it ever going to end????????

I have another card to share with you today. This one is for the International Art & Soul challenge where I am on the Design Team. The theme for this challenge is 4 Legged Friends. Of course, mine had to be a kitty. Doesn't he look like he's thinking peaceful thoughts, hoping his master won't get angry at him. 




Materials Used:

  • Image - Whimsey Stamps - Love Me Anyway
  • Sentiment - Power Poppy
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Going Gray
  • Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Nature's Garden
  • Accessories - Bling from my stash
  • Copic Markers - C8; E02, E04, E08; G21; Y15, Y18; R00, W00, W1, W3

That's all for this one. I'll be back later with another card to share. I hope that you will pop on over to the IAS Challenge and see all the great creations that the rest of the Design Team have made for your inspiration. Then join in the fun and create your own card or scrapbook layout, or whatever crafty thing you like to do, just remember to follow the theme - 4 Legged Friends.  See you next time.

 

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Maggie - that wee kitty is bound to be in trouble for that, peaceful thoughts or not :).
    Yes, I too wonder when it will all end with Covid - I will be due for my second booster soon...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat looks like butter wouldn't melt but has a twinkle in her eye that shows she means business - and it's already started. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! Love the worried little cat. This Covid is never going to end! I got a little sick from the 2nd shot but it's still better than getting sick and being hospitalized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty kitty! It's good to see all your stamping, Maggie. I don't think COVID will ever end. I've got all the vaccinations and take certain precautions. Rich is more at risk than me, but that means I have to be careful not to bring it home to him. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!