Follow Me

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Happy Birthday Hot Stuff

 Hello, my friends. Happy Sunday. I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted on here. Life has been crazy the last few weeks. For one thing, my computer got hacked and I was the victim of a scam. It is scary stuff. I was able to get my laptop checked out by the Geek Squad and they were able to remove the malware that was loaded on it. I do feel a little safer, but after something like this, it's hard to know who to trust.

Classes have been going well and only six more weeks to this semester. Then a short summer break before fall classes start up again.

Earlier this month, my son-in-law celebrated his birthday. I won't say which one, but he's getting up there. He does like to BBQ and I thought this stamp set would be great for his birthday card.

Materials Used:

  • Image - Inky Antics - BBQ Time
  • Sentiment - same
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Lemon Lime Twist; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Bubbles and Fizz
  • Accessories - Stampin Up sequins
  •  Copic Markers -E23; E40; E50, E51, E53; W1, W3, W4, W6; Y15, Y18; YG61, YG63

I did dress it up a bit and wrote his name on the front of his apron free hand. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun, and appropriate, card Maggie - it's a beaut
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!