Follow Me

Monday, June 20, 2022

Loads of Flowers

 Hello again, my friends. Pardon me for skipping posting another Card Swap Kit yesterday. I had another card I needed to post for a group that I'm on the Design Team for. So, back to card kits. This card is from the kit I received from Tracie. Lots of fun embellishments included and a bunch of extra images for more cards.

Materials Used:

  • Images - Newton's Nook - Loads of Blooms
  • Sentiment - Same
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Real Red; Neenah Classic Crest
  • Designer Paper - My Favorite Things - Time to Celebrate
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - Bling and Trim - Stash
  • Copic Markers - B0000; E50, E51, E53; G20; N4; R24, R46; Y13, Y15; YR02

Thanks so much Tracie for such a fun kit and I can't wait to play with more images and the great sentiment stamp set you included.


4 comments:

  1. What a cutie, and such a beautifully made card Maggie.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! This looks a lot like our spring. April, May, and June showers bring lots of green and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so marvelously colored! Congratulations on being Featured Stamper at Splicoaststampers this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!