Follow Me

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Red, White & Blue

 Good morning, my friends. Happy Sunday. I'm a week late for getting this posted. It's been a busy week. Almost done with this semester of classes. Yeah! Only two more weeks to go. One week and then the finals. No problem.

You might think that this was a card for the Fourth of July, but no, it's for a birthday. This card was made for the International Art & Soul challenge where I am on the Design Team. Our theme for this fortnight was to use Red, White & Blue and was chosen by DT member Chriss. 

I guess you could use it to celebrate any occasion. 

Materials Used:

  •  Image - My Favorite Things - Beautiful Birthday Girl
  • Sentiment - My Favorite Things - Beautiful Birthday Girl
  • Card Stock - Stampin Up, Baja Breeze; XPress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - My Minds Eye - A Mother's Love
  • Accessories -  Bling from my stash
  • Copic Markers - BG01, BG02; E50, E51, E53; N0; R14; Y13, Y15

That's it for today. I've been working on Christmas cards for the last week also, so I should have some of those to share soon. In the meantime, hop on over to IAS and see what the rest of the Design Team has created. Jump in and share your creations.  You could be chosen as the Winner or one of the Top 3.


3 comments:

  1. I've been checking regularly to see your card and now I know why you were late! Yes, a card that suits so many occasions, it's lovely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, and pretty, use of the colours Maggie and a gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - the image you used is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!