Follow Me

Friday, June 17, 2022

Happy Birthday Sweetie

 Hello again my friends. I am trying to play catch up with a bunch of cards I've been working on lately. I am part of a Card Kit Swap group on Splitcoast Stampers. There are six of us in the group. At the start of the year, we all decided what kind of theme we would like to receive our card kits for. Over the year, we will receive two kits from each of the other members. So that will be ten card kits over the year. We also picked the two months when we wanted to receive our kits. My first month was April and then it will be my month again in October. My theme for my April cards was birthdays. Wow! I got a bunch of really cool stuff from the others in the group. I only made one card from each kit to start with, but I have tons of stuff in all the kits to make tons more cards when I have more time.

Materials Used:

  • Image - Inky Antics - Worldly Women
  • Sentiment - Same
  • Cardstock -Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin Up Pink Pirouette
  • Designer Paper - First Edition - Let's Celebrate collection
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories -  Flowers and ribbon from Terry's stash
  • Copic Markers - B0000; E23, E50, E51, E53; G21; R20, R21, R22; Y15, Y23

 That's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with the next kit. Thanks also to Terry for sending the extra stamp set. Can't wait to use that one too.



2 comments:

  1. Love this Maggie - I got a real smile from the image vs the sentiment :) Your colouring, and composition of the card, is stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is cute! I love it, and your colors are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!