Follow Me

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Two Chickies

 Hi everyone. I am on a roll these days. Here I am again with another card to share with you. This one is for the SCS Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge Swap. Each month one of the group is the hostess and she sends each of the other members a card kit including images and a variety of embellishments. This month our hostess was Vikki Jo. She sent us a great kit with some fun images. Then we each make at least one card and post it on the 21st of the month. Here is my card.

Materials Used:

  • Image - House Mouse
  • Sentiment - Found in my of excess sentiments I've received. Not sure where it is from.
  • Ink - Memento
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Crushed Curry
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Marbleous; Paper Lattice
  • Accessories - Stampin Up Embroidered Ribbon; Champaign Rhinestones; Die
  • Copic Markers - E04; E30, E31; E40; G21; R81; Y13, Y15, Y17

 Thanks Vikki Jo for a fun kit.

I am submitting this card for the following challenge

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - Anything Goes



7 comments:

  1. How fun and love this sweet image too! Ohh, link up to the House Mouse Monday challenge! I love your colors. And I loved seeing you as Featured Stamper today on SCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous this is Maggie - a sweet image and so beautifully coloured. Love the mounting too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... this card is so sweet! Adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Maggie :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers, die cuts, and the ribbon! the whole design is just gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cute mousey image lovely colouring & design thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet and beautiful Margaret

    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!