Follow Me

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Purrfect Birthday

 Hello again. I'm back again today with another card from the Card Kit Swap that I'm part of. Today I am sharing a card that I made with Darlene's kit. She sent a ton of embellishments that will take me a really long time to use them up. So nice to have choices. Isn't this just the cutest image.


Materials Used:

  • Image - Simon Says Stamps - Purrfect Birthday
  • Sentiment - Same
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Real Red
  • Designer Paper - My Favorite Things - Party Time (she sent me the whole pad)
  • Accessories - Honey Bee Stamps - Bling; Ribbon - stash
  • Copic Markers - B01, B02; G21; R000, R14, R24; YR01, YR01


2 comments:

  1. You have made a really sweet card with this gorgeous image Maggie - well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!