Hello again. I am so much late getting this card finished. I made it for the Splitcoast Stampers Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge. I had some challenges getting this one made. Each month there is a hostess who chooses the theme and sends the rest of the group a card kit with images, sentiments, embellishments to make at least one card. For May, Sue (stampinspooky) was our hostess. Her kit included some Pinwheel dies instead of images. It took me some time to figure out a layout for my card.
- Image - Pinwheel Sizzlet Die
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Wishes Your Way
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up Summer Smooches
- Accessories - Stampin Up Daffodil Yellow ribbon, sequins
It was easy to put this together once I figured out a layout and no Copic Markers used.
Love this Maggie - the 'windblown' ribbon tail for the kite is fabulousReplyDelete