Follow Me

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Happy Bee-Day!

Hi my friends and Happy Sunday!  We just had a whale of a storm come through with really high gusts of wind and drenching rain! The word from the weatherman is that we should be having even more rain throughout this week. I hope it's not as bad as it was today.

I am so behind on my blog posts and am going to try to catch up. Maybe I can do one a day until it's time for a current one. The first one I have is one I did for the July Monthly Challenge for Creative Card Chicks, a group of us who exchange stamp kits every month. In July, Terry was the hostess and she sent us a really cute kit with a couple of theses images from a retired Stampin Up set. So cute. She also included the designer paper and some cute embellishments to use. Here is my creation:

I colored my image with Copic Markers: B0000, B01, B14; E30, E31, E34, E35; G12, G14, G21; R81, R83; Y32, Y35, Y38; YR02.

That's it for today. I hope to be back tomorrow with another belated card. Have a great day.


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image you had to work with Maggie, and you have coloured it beautifully! A fabulous card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stamp and cute papers! You've colored and designed it so perfectly to make use of the supplies. Such a fun thing you do with your group. Maybe you're getting an edge of the tropical storm I've been seeing on the news.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!