Follow Me

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Serenity Fairy Kisses - Creatalicious #146

Good morning friends. Wow! What happened to July? I can't believe it's already August. The good thing is that school is over for the semester and I came out with an overall A! Yippee!

We have had some issues here with the kitties. My oldest at 18, Paisley, was diagnosed with pancreatitis and will be on medication for the rest of her life. She's doing well. You would never know that she was sick and she's doing better at taking her pill. Unfortunately, it's not one of those that I can mix in her food.

Next, I noticed that one of my outside kitties seemed a bit puny and got her to the vet. At first she thought it was a UTI, but after a dose of antibiotics, we found that she has two small stones in her bladder which meant additional medication and special food. She is now crated in the house so that she can eat her special food for two weeks. This has caused a little disruption to the other kitties, but I hope in a few days they will be used to her. Not sure she's going to be used to being in a crate though. It is not her happy place.

So much for all that. Time to get down to business with my card for the Creatalicious challenge.
Our theme is Anything Goes with an optional Under the Sea or Fairytales. As you can see, I chose Fairytales. I am going to be looking for a new camera. The colors on mine are not coming out like they should even with my photo editing.


Materials Used:
  • Image - Di's Digi Stamps - Serenity Fairy Kisses
  • Sentiment - Lili of the Valley
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Pink Pirouette
  • Designer Paper - Best Creation - Ballet Princess collection
  • Accessories - Nestabilities Die; Studio Light Beautiful Flowers die; Flower, ribbon and bling from my stash; Stickles glitter glue
  •  Copic markers - E50, E51, E53; R20, R21, R22; V01, V04; Y11, Y15, Y19; YR24

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is

who's offering a $12 voucher to the winner
I hope you will come play with us. You could be the winner of this great prize or picked as one of the Top 3. Remember, the theme is optional.
Oh, and another of my pet peeves is that even after applying the "so-called" fix, I am still not getting email notifications that replies have been posted to my blog and I've gotten a couple spams which I never used to get. This is very frustrating.
I'll be back soon with another post.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Maggie! Love your pretty coloring on that image too.
    Give the little kitties a hug.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your kitties, Maggie. Pancreatitis can be very serious and you're a good kitty mom to have caught it in time. Also, it's not fun giving pills to cats, but I'm sure you know the best trick to get it done. Yay for school's out, and congratulations on your "A"!! Odd about your blog fix not working. You did the thing where you delete, save, then re-enter your email? It's been working for me on both my blogs. Okay, now your card... CUTE! The butterfly die is so pretty and the image adorable! Beautifully colored and glittered up as fairies should be. Cute paper, too. Frustrating about your camera and the colors. It looks pretty to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Maggie - Love your gorgeous die cuts that complement the image. Sorry to hear of your kitties health issues - hope they are better soon
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, your card is so sweet! Darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling image and love your coloring. Love the dies and that paper, too! As for the blog thing. I had tried to visit a couple of times and couldn’t get through. I use blogger, and no longer get emails to approve. I have to go into it to approve then I get the email that someone commented! Don’t need it then, because I already saw it and aproved it. I haven’t been able to fix it! Maybe at Christmas when my geeks come!
    I hope all your kitties get better. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!