Follow Me

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sparkle and Shine - IAS # 43

Hi friends. Happy Sunday. At least I hope it is where you are. We are to have some nice weather today after days and days of rain. I'm tired of it. Also, our weather is starting to cool off. I'm so not ready for the cold yet.

Since Glynda had her bladder stones, she has been on a different diet. I had five large bags of Kit & Kaboodle stored in my garage. I like to have food storage for my kitties too. The outside kitties all have to be on the same diet as Glynda so I needed to get rid of that extra food. This morning after my hair trim appointment I went by Friends For Life, a no-kill animal shelter and took them all the bags of food. They were very appreciative. I support them on a monthly basis because if anything happens to me, that's where I want my kitties to go to find loving new homes.

I do have a card to share today. This is one that I created at the CKC Convention back in August. It is from Stamplistic. I love their stamps.  This one is called Love Is Love and to make this card, we cut off the outside circle with the words in it.  http://www.stamplistic.com/product.php?id_product=3604


They are made so you can use the stamp by itself or you can use the all-in-one die and cut it out with that, or you can use their layered die cuts where each piece of the stamp has it's one die so you can layer it all up.







 For this one, the green and purple sparkle are solid colors and then the black lace are die cuts. Those are real Swarovski crystals layered on top.

For this challenge at International Art & Soul, the theme was NOT CAS - Layer It Up! I hope you'll pop on over to see what the rest of the Design Team has created and we would LOVE to see what you create.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The color! The sparkle! Fantastic! I'm glad you have a plan for your kitties. I don't know what we'd do. We also routinely contribute to the local no-kill animal shelter. It feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this cool card design Maggie! Pretty colors as well. Ahhh, so nice you have a place to take kitties where you know they will be well cared for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour and glitter are very appealing to me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!