Today I have a card I did for International Art & Soul. They are so good about not pushing me to get a card made for every challenge. I'm just so happy when I can break free of school work long enough to get one done. This is actually a kit I bought from Heather's Hobbie Haven awhile back and just now having the chance to put it together. The kit actually included all of the pieces that I needed. The theme for this challenge was to Add Some Sparkle. This is a shaker card so there are sequins and stars that sparkle in the shaker and I also added some sparkle to the trees and lamp post.
- Image - La-La Land Crafts - Little Chickadee Marci
- Sentiment - same
- Cardstock - Marshmallow; kraft; Neenah Solar White 80#
- Designer Paper - Simple Stories - Blizzard, Snow Cute, Silver White Winter, Wonderland
- Accessories - mixed sequins and glitter; La-La Land Crafts Dies: Double Stitched Circles, Three Christmas Trees, and Lamp Post
- Copic Markers: E000, E00, E11, E15, E17, E19, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E39, E47, E59; R05, R17, R20, R29, R30, R32, R35, R39, R89; W6, W8, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99.