Follow Me

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Happay Haunting - CYS - October

I can't believe how far behind I am on getting my cards posted. School work has completely taken over my life. It's been hard and busy every minute. I have craft supplies in boxes I haven't even opened yet and trying to get a grip on getting my Christmas cards done. Thank goodness for grocery delivery service. For now, catching up on cards that I made but never got posted.

This card required minimum stamping at all. I just stamped the gaiters. Then just use the die cuts to cut out the pieces and then put them together. This is a set from Stamplistic. I've had this for awhile but hadn't had the time to play with it. I got the stamp set, single die for the whole thing, and then individual dies for each part. It has a lot of versatility. You can use for Halloween or use to make an elf for Christmas.



This card for for the Challenge Your Stash group I belong to on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month one of the group chooses a theme and everyone makes a card for that theme. Suzy was our hostess in October and her theme was - well - Halloween of course! This was supposed to be posted back in October, but life got in the way.

Papers, cardstock, bling, stickers - all from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, cute! Love those boots! It's a very HAPPY Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!